|Product SKU||3M AP DWS 80/90 CARTRIDGE|
|Size (L x W x H)||27.6 cm x 27.6 cm x 40.6 cm|
- Deluxe dual-stage system
- Special monitoring device shuts off water - as a reminder to change cartridge
- Fully enclosed filter media - No spill, no mess
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design - Easy cartridge change-out
- Inclusive of installation fittings, faucet - Trouble-free installation
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant material
- NSF Std 42 & NSF Std 53 tested and certified
- Advanced dual stage carbon block filtration
- High capacity: 625 Gal. or 1 year
- Cold water use only
Replacement cartridge for AP-DWS1000 filtration system. AP-DW80/90 is an advanced dual stage cartridge which includes composite media for sediment, chlorine taste and odor, lead and cysts. The exclusive sanitary quick change design provides fast and easy cartridge change with minimal effort.
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 1/4" (0.64 cm) tube
- Flow rate: 0.6 gpm (2.3 lpm)
- Micron rating: 0.5 micron nominal
- Capacity: 625 gallons (2,365 liters)
- Dimensions: 40.6cm (H) x 27.6cm (D)
Replacement water filter cartridge for AP-DWS1000. Reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor, lead, cysts, select VOCs and MTBE.
Just Add Water
The 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ Under Sink Dedicated Faucet Replacement Water Filter Cartridge AP-DW80/90 provides water filtration on demand for drinking (water, coffee, tea, baby formula, etc.) and for cooking through our advanced dual stage carbon-block filtration process.
The AP-DW80/90 replacement water filter cartridge set allows for use on both chlorinated (municipal) and non-chlorinated (well water) systems.
- 0.6 gpm/2.27 lpm flow rate
- 625 gallon/2,366 liter capacity
- 25-125 psi/172-862 kPa pressure range
About Carbon Filtration
In many filtration applications, carbon is often the preferred media of choice to absorb certain impurities and one of the most powerful absorbents available. Carbon is highly effective due to the vast surface area contained within a small footprint. One pound of carbon contains a surface area of approximately 100 to 125 acres and can absorb an extremely wide range of substances which may be in drinking water.
To maximize system performance and efficiency, regularly scheduled maintenance including replacement of the filter cartridges at the required interval, at the rated capacity, or sooner if a reduction in water flow occurs is required. Filter life is dependent on actual use and incoming water quality.
Ideas Flow Like… Water
3M, a household brand name, is a known leader in filtration technology and recognized for innovation, trust and quality around the world and 3M branded water filtration products have been addressing water quality issues for over 50 years. 3M products offer a wide range of solutions designed to address many types of water quality concerns. Third-party certifications, such as NSF and WQA, are a quality advantage we strive to provide on many 3M water quality improvement solutions.
Water: Nothing’s Closer to Home
Having clean and clear drinking water in your home is as pleasurable as it is reassuring to know that you're giving your family the best. With a water filtration system from 3M Purification, you can provide filtered drinking water for every member of your family. From whole home water filtration to drinking water systems, look to 3M Purification to help you find the right solution.
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value. Our success begins with our culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. We have an ability to apply our technologies – often in combination – to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this made possible by the people of 3M, and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment, and our environment. 3M Purification Inc. (formerly CUNO Incorporated), provides filtration and separation solutions for residential, food service, science labs, industrial, marine, and other applications.
- No spills, no mess, fast easy cartridge change.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design.
- Advance carbon block filtration.
- NSF certified
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design makes cartridge change-outs fast and easy
- Sanitary "quick change" design allows for very easy cartridge change
1 x 3M AP DWS 80/90 CARTRIDGE